juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <st...@viens.net>
Subject RE: Apache Scout First Putback
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 05:03:00 GMT
Yes, this very good news. We're off to a great start.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 10:59 PM
To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache Scout First Putback

That's great news!!!!!. Suggestions from the peanut gallery:
- Port uddi4j examples
(http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/cvs/uddi4j/uddi4j/samples/)
and get them working with Scout.
-  Ensure jaxr-publish and jaxr-query works with Scout
(http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.4/jaxr/Samples.html)

Thanks,
dims