juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache Scout First Putback
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 05:20:35 GMT
Dims,

1) The samples in Scout have been inspired by UDDI4J
samples and the ones provided in JWSDP. The samples
handle inquiry/publish to juddi registry(hopefully
others) using JAXR api. Have a look at them and you
will see their completeness. :-)
2) Both jaxr-inquiry and jaxr-publish are supported
now.  Just a few extra functionality like
saveServiceBinding and retrieveServiceBinding has to
be implemented.

My guess is against juddi, Scout provides 85% of the
functionality needed wrt jaxr for uddi.

Things to do:
a) Documentation.
b) Replace uddi4jproxy reliance with juddiproxy.
c) Currently jaxr-publish is over http. Need a simple
addition to do https (juddiproxy has support for
https).

Enjoy the freedom provided by Scout.

Cheers,

(http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/cvs/uddi4j/uddi4j/samples/)