juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy Cutright" <Andy.Cutri...@borland.com>
Subject RE: Pros and cons of juddi
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:29:56 GMT

cheers,
andy

  _____

From: Harvey Jiang [mailto:harveyj@objectconsulting.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 9:39 PM
To: 'juddi-dev@ws.apache.org '
Subject: Pros and cons of juddi

	Hi all,

	I am not sure this is right place to ask the following
questions.  Apologise if not.

	My client asked me evaluate the existing products for uddi.  I
would like to recommend my client to use juddi. Can someone point me
where I can find pros and cons of juddi against the other products?

	Regards, Harvey