juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Lai Duc Nhuan" <nhua...@elarion.com>
Subject authTokenTimeout issue solved!!!
Date Sun, 24 Oct 2004 08:38:51 GMT
Hello,

I posted a question on authTokenTimeout some days ago but I received no
reply. So I decided to solve it myself and I found out that the token can be
used in 60 minutes only, after that it will be timed out. If we want to
increase the timeout period then we have to put a property in the
juddi.properties file, it is the property with the name
juddi.authTokenTimeout.

The information is obtained from the JDBCDataStore.java. Coud you please
correct me if I make a mistake? Thank you very much.

By the way, I am about to make a short document on the architecture of juddi
or to reveal its design, under the light of UDDI specification. Could you in
the committer team please help me if any? I hope to spend some days to look
at the whole source code and to do reverse-engineering work but it is
helpful if you can provide me with some starting documents.

Happy juddi-ing!