juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@gluecode.com>
Subject JAXR API in geronimo-spec
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:10:24 GMT
As part of the Apache Geronimo project we need to provide an
implementation of JAXR and are thinking of using jUDDI and Scout for that.

One of the first things we needed was a version of the API classes
themselves that can be redistributed under the Apache License. I wanted
to let the community here know that this is available from Geronimo SVN
or from the Apache maven repo at:

http://cvs.apache.org/repository/geronimo-spec/jars/geronimo-spec-jaxr-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

To avoid confusion, I should point out that this is just an independent
implmentation of the classes under java.xml.registry and not an
implmentation of JAXR itself - we plan to use Scout for that.

--
Jeremy
jboynes@apache.org