juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <st...@viens.net>
Subject RE: uddi browser
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 02:59:28 GMT
Harvey, Andreas, this is the same error that I am encountering as well.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Harvey Jiang [mailto:harveyj@objectconsulting.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 8:23 PM
To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: uddi browser

Steve,

I copied the web-gui directory from your attachment to the webapps
directory of my Cocoon installation and then restart tomcat 5.0.25. When
I was trying to access web-gui I received the following error:

 No pipeline matched request: web-gui/index.html

 org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
request: web-gui/index.html

Did you receive this error for your installation?  Do I need to modify
the sitemap.xmap file? Note: I am new to cocoon.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards, Harvey