juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <st...@viens.net>
Subject RE: uddi browser
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:24:17 GMT
I'll let Andreas commit this app to CVS.  :)

Cheers.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Harvey Jiang [mailto:harveyj@objectconsulting.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 6:55 PM
To: 'juddi-dev@ws.apache.org'
Cc: 'Andreas Wombacher (NL)'
Subject: RE: uddi browser

Andreas,

Many thanks for your help.

Now your Cocoon web application works for me under both the server
provided with the distribution and tomcat.  I like this application!

I would like to make a few comments below:

-Is it possible to have a centralised file to store juddi information
such as publish URL, inquiry URL, publisher name, etc as default? There
are two files: index.html and bs_searchresult.xsl to store the juddi
information

-Is it easy to reuse the juddi information in the session? What I mean
is that when you click "Specify UDDI", the default values are always
displayed rather than one modified by the user.

-Are you going to enhance this application to include the delete
functions?

Again, thank your very much for your help!

Steve,

Are you going to import the application into the juddi cvs repository?
When?

Regards, Harvey