juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <st...@viens.net>
Subject RE: Apache Scout: When to request mailing list, jira, website, etc...
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2004 02:55:37 GMT
Hey guys!

The new job has kept me out of the loop for the last few months for the
most part and I've been out of the country and off the grid on business
for the past two weeks so I'm just catching up on email now.  Looks like
the list, JIRA and the initial site is up ... thank you Dims.

I'll get through the jUDDI/Scout/Apache emails tonight and give SVN a
shot tomorrow AM (Sat).

Steve
sviens@apache.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:davanum@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 10:36 AM
To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org; steve@viens.net; pmc@ws.apache.org
etc...

Steve, Anil,

I have created an initial SVN repo for Apache Scout at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/scout/. It has a mavenized
version of the sources (makes it easy to publish the site and keep
track of dependencies). I also took the liberty of adding the
javax.xml.registry stuff from geronimo and using org.apache.ws.scout
as the package name.

Please try the svn version and let me know...we can work on the JIRA,
Mailing lists, web stuff tomorrow.

thanks,
dims