juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject ClassCastException in scout
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:16:07 GMT
Anil, Steve,

Am getting a ClassCastException inside juddi with this test case. Can
you please help. I think we need to get all the samples working as
soon as possible to do any meaningful testing for JAXR in J2EE CTS
(for geronimo)

java.lang.ClassCastException
	at org.apache.juddi.handler.FindBusinessHandler.marshal(FindBusinessHandler.java:147)
	at org.apache.juddi.proxy.RegistryProxy.execute(RegistryProxy.java:434)
	at org.apache.juddi.AbstractRegistry.findBusiness(AbstractRegistry.java:243)
	at org.apache.ws.scout.registry.BusinessQueryManagerImpl.findOrganizations(BusinessQueryManagerImpl.java:61)
	at org.apache.ws.JAXRQueryTest.testQuery(JAXRQueryTest.java:63)

thanks,
dims