juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@gluecode.com>
Subject (heavily) tweaked version of the Scout infomodel
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 17:51:13 GMT
I was doing some background hacking on the infomodel classes from Scout
to get a bit closer to the spec, to implement some of the collections
stuff, and to get rid of what I assumed were legacy references to
uddi4j. It turned into a bigger change than I expected and I didn't see
a lot of activity on Scout so I was wondering what to do with it.

A dump of where I got to can be downloaded from here:
http://www.apache.org/~jboynes/scout.jar

If this is of any interest I would happy to work to integrate it into
Scout proper.

--
Jeremy