juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Gerritsen <cgerrit...@vecna.com>
Subject uddi browser
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:25:19 GMT
I was wondering if there was interest in packaging a UDDI browser as
part of the jUDDI web app.
I am relatively new to jUDDI, so I don't know if people have talked
about this already.
Is there already an open source web app that people are using to
navigate and modify their jUDDI registries by hand?

My motivation is that I think it makes sense to have a way to view and
modify the UDDI registry packaged with the registry.  This could either
directly interact with the registry's database, or interact with the
service endpoints (and thus also be pointed at other registries).

For those who are guiding the direction of jUDDI, is this something that
should be a part of jUDDI, or are there reasons it should not?

If this is something that people are interested in, I would be happy to
work on it...but I wanted to get a sense of whether it would be brought
into jUDDI, and if so, to see how tightly coupled with jUDDI people
thought it should be.

Thanks,
Corey Gerritsen