juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Wombacher <andreas.wombac...@ipsi.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: uddi browser
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:13:16 GMT
Harvey,

it is still not clear to me why it is not running. However, to figure
out whether it depends on Cocoon or its integration in the tomcat I
would propose to start the Cocoon build directly with the server
provided in the cocoon distribution. To do so, please start Cocoon in
accordance to the install.txt of the cocoon distribution step 3 and 4

" 3) Run Cocoon by typing "cocoon servlet" or "./cocoon.sh servlet"

  4) Open http://localhost:8888/ with your browser "

If the web-gui directory is located in the build/webapp directory of the
Cocoon installation, then everything should work.

If so, I would recomment to use the sequence
build clean
build webapp
build war

within the Cocoon installation directory to derive a cocoon.war file
containing the cocoon application with the web-gui part and deploy it to
the Tomcat server.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards
Andreas