juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Wombacher <andreas.wombac...@ipsi.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: uddi browser
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:45:52 GMT
Harvey,

the URL you mentioned in your mail is missing the last slash. Please try
http://localhost:8888/web-gui/
or http://localhost:8888/web-gui/index
instead of
http://localhost:8888/web-gui

It should work than. In Cocoon /web-gui/ mainly represents a directory
while /web-gui/index represents a pipline. The default pipline in the
/web-gui/ directory is /index, thus, the two URLs are equivalent.

Best regards
Andreas