juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Harvey Jiang <harv...@objectconsulting.com.au>
Subject RE: uddi browser
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:43:53 GMT
Andreas,

I don't understand what you were talking about in the email because I am new
to cocoon.  To resolve my problem, I tell you what I did:

-build cocoon installed in C:\\products\\cocoon-2.1.5.1
 Note: a build/webapp directory is created
-copy the web-gui directory to the build/webapp directory
-modify the server.xml file to specify the "cocoon" context
 <Context path="/cocoon" reloadable="true"
            docBase="C:\\products\\cocoon-2.1.5.1\\build\\webapp"
            workDir="C:\\products\\cocoon-2.1.5.1\\work" debug="10">
 </Context>
-I am sure the following lines are contained in my build/webapp/sitemap.xmap
file
      <map:match pattern="*/**">
       <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="{1}/" uri-prefix="{1}"/>
     </map:match>
-restart tomcat 5.0.25
-after typing the URL: http://localhost:8480/cocoon, the cocoon welcome page
was displayed
-For the URL: http://localhost:8480/cocoon/web-gui/, I received the error:

  No pipeline matched request: web-gui/index.html

  org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request:
web-gui/index.html

I hope this is helpful to resolve my problem.

Regards, Harvey