juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <st...@viens.net>
Subject RE: ant tasks
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 04:26:27 GMT
Harvey, develop and test your contribution and post as a feature request
to Jira and attach your work.  One of the jUDDI committers (probably me)
will have a look, test it out and commit it to CVS.

jUDDI Jira
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10401

Important: For any contributions to be accepted we'll need you to
complete and FAX a Contributors License Agreement (CLA) back to the ASF.
Use the following URL for more information and don't hesitate to ask if
you have questions:

Apache CLA: http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

If possible please include a description with the feature request.  Your
original mail note below is probably fine ... go ahead and repost it to
Jira yourself today and when you're ready to contribute code simply add
it to the feature request at a later date. Instructions on how to use
the contributions should be included some place (I'd include it in the
zip or tar.gz file that contains the code.

Anything else?

Steve