juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Harvey Jiang <harv...@objectconsulting.com.au>
Subject RE: ant tasks
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:24:40 GMT
Steve,

I took a look at the page
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10401
<http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10401>  and I
was unable to repost my description to Jira because I was trying to find a
link related to feature request.  Do you mind providing more details?

Regards, Harvey

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Viens [mailto:steve@viens.net]
Sent: Tuesday, 4 January 2005 3:26 PM
To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: ant tasks

Harvey, develop and test your contribution and post as a feature request to
Jira and attach your work.  One of the jUDDI committers (probably me) will
have a look, test it out and commit it to CVS.

jUDDI Jira http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10401
<http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10401>

Important: For any contributions to be accepted we'll need you to complete
and FAX a Contributors License Agreement (CLA) back to the ASF.  Use the
following URL for more information and don't hesitate to ask if you have
questions:

Apache CLA: http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
<http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas>

If possible please include a description with the feature request.  Your
original mail note below is probably fine ... go ahead and repost it to Jira
yourself today and when you're ready to contribute code simply add it to the
feature request at a later date. Instructions on how to use the
contributions should be included some place (I'd include it in the zip or
tar.gz file that contains the code.

Anything else?

Steve