juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <st...@viens.net>
Subject RE: juddi registry
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 03:16:52 GMT
Excellent.  Sounds like you've had a full and productive day.

;)

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Geir Magnusson Jr [mailto:geir@4quarters.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 10:07 PM
To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: juddi registry

Thanks for that tip.  I was looking at the code for the Authenticators
and the publisher table, and it didn't occur to me that you'd do that.

I'm happy to report that not only is the jUDDI repository up and
running, the TCK is talking to it, and the test that was failing now
passes.

Does this mean IBMs registry is broken?

LOL

Thanks so much for all the help.  I'll write up my installation notes
as a how-to and submit it.

geir

geir@gluecode.com