juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject Re: juddi registry
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:42:53 GMT
you sure?  looking at the web.xml for the regular juddi webapp, I find :

<servlet-mapping>
     <servlet-name>jUDDIAdminServlet</servlet-name>
     <url-pattern>/admin</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>
   <servlet-mapping>
     <servlet-name>jUDDIInquiryServlet</servlet-name>
     <url-pattern>/inquiry</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>
   <servlet-mapping>
     <servlet-name>jUDDIPublishServlet</servlet-name>
     <url-pattern>/publish</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

which makes me think that I'm running the right stuff?

geir@gluecode.com