juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject Re: juddi registry
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:37:17 GMT

On Feb 9, 2005, at 8:48 PM, Steve Viens wrote:

> Geir, it sounds as though you've got the jUDDI Registry installed.  The
> URLS for inquiry and publish are:
>
>   http://host:port/juddi/inquiry
>   http://host:port/juddi/publish
>
> The Cocoon application that Harvey mentioned is a new contribution to
> jUDDI from Andreas Wombacher. It's a separate web-based UI for
> interacting with any UDDI registry - a web-based UDDI Browser. From
> what
> I've gathered chatting with you today it's not something you're in need
> of right now.

Yep. Deduced the URLs from the web.xml.  I assume that the
username/passwords in juddi-users.xml are ok to use out of the box?
I'm getting

     [java]  >Error Code: E_unknownUser
     [java]  >Error Info Text: The user ID and password pair passed in a
get_authToken message is not known to the Operator Site or is not
valid.

and I did change to sviens/password in my client config.

> RE:

> We try to keep work on jUDDI moving along but there's always room for
> improvement and when it comes to doc there will always be a need to
> update it.  Any updates or suggestions are appreciated.

Happy to help.  Patches here or to Jira or ...?

geir@gluecode.com