juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Viens, Stephen" <Stephen.Vi...@LibertyMutual.com>
Subject RE: question about 'delete_business'
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 21:55:11 GMT
Anil, to ensure that Scout will work with any UDDI server you need to
use the standard UDDI calls exclusively.  Right?

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Anil Saldhana [mailto:anilsaldhana@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 9:30 AM
To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: question about 'delete_business'

Steve,
   another important Q from Scout.

"I try to delete a business in jUDDI. But I get a
foreign key violation in PUBLISHER_ASSERTION table.
The reason is that there are pub assertions involving
this business in this PUB_ASSERT table."

What I need is a way to delete all the publisher
assertions this Business is involved in, before I
delete the business. Somehow uddi
findPublisherAssertion(AuthInfo)  seems limited for
what I am trying to achieve.

Is there any other hook provided by juddi?

Cheers,
Anil

--- "Viens, Stephen" <Stephen.Viens@LibertyMutual.com>