juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Viens" <st...@viens.net>
Subject RE: jUDDI and JBoss
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 04:56:24 GMT
Guys

I just updated the default DataStore (JDBCDataStore) to be sure it does
not depend on DBCP (I've actually removed DBCP from the project).

I've removed J2EEJDBCDataStore from the project since it's now
redundant.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Combs Vaughn T Civ AFRL/IFSE [mailto:Vaughn.Combs@rl.af.mil]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 11:29 AM
To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: jUDDI and JBoss

Thanks and no problem Anil. I found where the problem is and I am
patching it and building it locally.

The J2EEJDBCDataStore class did not track many of the fixes that were
included in the JDBCDataStore class. It looks like the version you
started from to create J2EEJDBCDataStore was from an old version.

Take Care and Many Thanks,
Vaughn