juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: jUDDI and JBoss
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 14:30:29 GMT
Hi Combs,
   I used the version of juddi sometime in mid march.
Your bug report must have got handled after that.  It
still is 0.9vrc3

JBoss v4.0.3 to be released next month will have all
the new changes in juddi.

Lets talk offline. This email is just for informing
the public. :-)

Cheers,
Anil

--- Combs Vaughn T Civ AFRL/IFSE