juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Scout and jUDDI
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:14:12 GMT
The goal for Scout is to be Level 0 Jaxr compliant.
Lets get that to work satisfactorily.  For that to
happen, users have to use it in production.

I do not see any immediate need for Apache Scout to be
Level 1 compliant (read ebxml compliance). There is an
open source implementation of ebxml (ebxmlrr) that
provides JAXR capabilities also.

We will propose Level 1 work in Scout when there are
users asking for it.

Scout/jUDDI combo passes the J2EE 1.4 TCK (JAXR
Tests). This has been confirmed by seperate tests from
Apache and JBoss.

Steve,  I did not get your point about jUDDI does not
intend to support ebxml (apples and oranges.  ;)  )  I
presume you were talking about the juddi proxy.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs