juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Nasser <fnas...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Scout and jUDDI
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:02:53 GMT
Dims,

I may be missing something because I don't know all the details, so
please forgive me if it is a silly question.

If we have APL more or less standard types from Apache XMLBeans, why do
we need to have the option of using jUDDI own types?

Why not just drop the non-standard jUDDI types and plainly switch
everything to use XMLBeans only ( a "de facto" standard)?

Best regards,
Fernando

--
Fernando Nasser