juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Manoj Kr. Sheoran" <manoj.ku...@daffodildb.com>
Subject Support for new RDBMS for the registry data purpose
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 07:27:50 GMT
Hi Folks,
jUDDI needs a place to store it's registry data so it uses RDBMS. I would like to provide
the support for DaffodilDB & One$DB for the same. DaffodilDB is the featured database
whereas One$DB is the open source version of DaffodilDB with some restricted features. I am
very sure that it will help developers to use  the J2EE certified database for jDDI repository
purpose.

I've done some work for the same. Looking forward suggestion from the community.
Your ideas and suggestion are highly appreciatable.

Regards,
Manoj