juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Manoj Kr. Sheoran" <manoj.ku...@daffodildb.com>
Subject Re: UDDI v 3.0
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 04:08:31 GMT
Steve and All,
Thanks for concern!
>Manoj, before I add these scripts we need to know specifically what you mean by 'script
>changes'.
Only syntax changes i.e.
DaffodilDB/One$DB does support specification like .... (TEMPID INT NULL) then I removed NULL
from script. Changed sysdate like functions to daffodildb compatible syntanx.

All the integrities are same as they were before and no changes at the database level but
just make it compatible to run on DaffodilDB Browser / Shell or by JDBC / ODBC / PHP etc.

Feel free to fire as more as questions.
Regards,
Manoj