juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Manoj Kr. Sheoran" <manoj.ku...@daffodildb.com>
Subject Re: UDDI v 3.0
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:36:56 GMT
Dear Steve,
Have we made any process on this task further?
Regards,
Manoj

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Viens
  To: Manoj Kr. Sheoran
  Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 8:43 AM
  Subject: Re: UDDI v 3.0

  MAnoj, DDL changes are fine ... I just wanted to be sure there weren't any changes on the
Java side.

  Steve

  On 11/9/05, Manoj Kr. Sheoran <manoj.kumar@daffodildb.com> wrote:
    Steve and All,
    Thanks for concern!
    >Manoj, before I add these scripts we need to know specifically what you mean by 'script
>changes'.
    Only syntax changes i.e.
    DaffodilDB/One$DB does support specification like .... (TEMPID INT NULL) then I removed
NULL from script. Changed sysdate like functions to daffodildb compatible syntanx.

    All the integrities are same as they were before and no changes at the database level
but just make it compatible to run on DaffodilDB Browser / Shell or by JDBC / ODBC / PHP etc.

    Feel free to fire as more as questions.
    Regards,
    Manoj