juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Saldhana <anilsaldh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: UDDI v 3.0
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 23:33:13 GMT
I would like this thread to be dedicated to uddi v 3.0
discussion.

Regarding, inclusion of daffodil db scripts in juddi,
I do not see any problems including it in juddi
distribution, as a contribution, just the way we have
db scripts for other databases.

--- "Manoj Kr. Sheoran" <manoj.kumar@daffodildb.com>

http://mail.yahoo.com