juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud Pons <arnaud.p...@bull.net>
Subject Re: juddi console
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 11:37:07 GMT
According to Anil's answer, the development of a new jUDDI console has
been give up for the moment. That is a pity because in fact you were
interested but for us it was unthinkable to begin the development of
something without having an assent for a possible integration within the
project. If ever the possibility of developing a new console is
represented, I would make you share of it.

Sorry for the false hopes.

Arnaud.