juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "J. Patrick Bedell" <jpbed...@mises.com>
Subject Re: jUDDI for ofbiz
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:05:06 GMT
Hi Kurt,
   Right now I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate UDDI objects
into the entity engine.  I have started on a entity engine-backed
org.apache.juddi.datastore.DataStore implementation, but I don't have
it done yet.
   It would be so nice to have the UDDI 3.0 APIs available for OFBiz
developers!  It would help the OFBiz developers to structure their
efforts, too, if they were able to work with UDDI abstractions.

   Thanks!

   Patrick