juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jUDDI for ofbiz
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:20:25 GMT
Have you taken a look at JAXR? The SCOUT project is an implementation of
this.
It provides a nice Java API to XML Registries.

Is your 'entity engine' an O/R mapping layer? What is the reason you
can't use the current
implementation. I've actually run Ofbiz in the past, and liked the
approaches taken. It's
cool to see it as apart of the apache family.

--Kurt