juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with SavePublisherSample
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:28:52 GMT
Hi Javier,

The back-end should be working fine, so if you're using the uddibrowser
(http://www.uddibrowser.org/)
it should work. However the samples that ship with jUDDI are in halfway
state (between v1 and v2). We're now
planning a push to support UDDI v3, so we'll be looking to bring it all
in alignment.

--Kurt