juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Faath" <jfa...@apache.org>
Subject RE: problems with uddi4j and juddi
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 16:15:57 GMT
UDDI4J has not been updated in a while and I'm not even sure it's supported
at all anymore.  If you want to programmatically interact with a registry, I
suggest using Apache Scout or the jUDDI API directly.

The 405 error you receive when accessing a jUDDI URL through a browser is
expected behavior.  The server does not support GET requests.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfrigo [mailto:julio.frigo@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 1:05 PM
To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: problems with uddi4j and juddi

Hi
I am working with web services to the environment:
tomcat 5.5
axis2
mysql 5
juddi2.0rc5
Java 5.

Installed correctly the juddi and get happyjuddi.jsp without errors. However
I am not able to access it using uddi4j api. I Configured the
juddi.properties and sample.prop and when I try to run FindBussinessExample
of uddi4j samples for example, I have the following error:

*********** Running FindBusinessExample ***********
Configuration properties set:
{org.uddi4j.TransportClassName=org.uddi4j.transport.ApacheAxisTransport,
org.uddi4j.logEnabled=true}
org.uddi4j.transport.TransportException:
org.uddi4j.transport.ApacheAxisTransport
        at
org.uddi4j.transport.TransportFactory.getTransport(TransportFactory.java:68)
        at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.send(UDDIProxy.java:1938)
        at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.find_business(UDDIProxy.java:676)
        at FindBusinessExample.run(FindBusinessExample.java:76)
        at FindBusinessExample.main(FindBusinessExample.java:45)

Nested exception:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.uddi4j.transport.ApacheAxisTransport
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:268)
        at
org.uddi4j.transport.TransportFactory.getTransport(TransportFactory.java:59)
        at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.send(UDDIProxy.java:1938)
        at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.find_business(UDDIProxy.java:676)
        at FindBusinessExample.run(FindBusinessExample.java:76)
        at FindBusinessExample.main(FindBusinessExample.java:45)

Another doubt, the url http://localhost:8080/juddi/inquiry (also publish)
return an error HTTP 405 - Use of the HTTP request method 'GET' is not
allowed by UDDI specification.

Am I doing something wrong or something missing ?

Thanks!