juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Faath" <jfa...@apache.org>
Subject RE: problems with uddi4j and juddi
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:44:00 GMT
By default, the user Id and password found in the Publisher table would be
used.  You can check the SQL scripts for the initial accounts that are set
up in the table.  The juddi-users file is only used if the
XMLDocAuthenticator is set in the juddi-properties file as the
authentication mechanism.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfrigo [mailto:julio.frigo@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 10:58 AM
To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: problems with uddi4j and juddi

Thanks for helping. I will try to use the Apache Scout as recommended =)
One more question, which the userid and password to use juddi in the case of
a private registry. They must be present at the same table PUBLISHER of
mySQL? And the files juddi-users and juddi.properties
thanks again

Jeff Faath-2 wrote:

> UDDI4J has not been updated in a while and I'm not even sure it's
> supported
> at all anymore.  If you want to programmatically interact with a registry,
> suggest using Apache Scout or the jUDDI API directly.
>
> The 405 error you receive when accessing a jUDDI URL through a browser is
> expected behavior.  The server does not support GET requests.

org.uddi4j.transport.TransportFactory.getTransport(TransportFactory.java:68)
>         at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.send(UDDIProxy.java:1938)
>         at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.find_business(UDDIProxy.java:676)
>         at FindBusinessExample.run(FindBusinessExample.java:76)
>         at FindBusinessExample.main(FindBusinessExample.java:45)
>
> Nested exception:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.uddi4j.transport.ApacheAxisTransport
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
>         at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:268)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
>         at

org.uddi4j.transport.TransportFactory.getTransport(TransportFactory.java:59)