juddi-dev mailing list archives

From jfrigo <julio.fr...@gmail.com>
Subject automatic publish o deploy
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 17:05:18 GMT

Hi

I'm working with tomcat, axis2 and juddi. I'm able to deploy a service using
the "drag and drop" method (.aar files in tomcat/webapps/axis2 folder) and
to publish this service on the juddi registry by a java class
implementation. But I was trying to make this process in an automatic way, I
mean run the java class that publish the service automactly when the service
is deployed. I've been reading about axis2 deploy programmatically, but I
didn't get so far :-(:-(. Can anyone help me ? thanks