juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Pasquale Campitiello" <pas.campitie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jUDDI in Synapse
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:06:33 GMT
Ok Kurt,

for a university study I used BEA Aqualogic Service Bus as ESB and Aqualogic
Service Registry as UDDI registry. I studied the phasis to publish or import
services (ecc.) in external UDDI, that do this in automatic graphical
procedures (Aqualogic Service Registry) .

Then I tried to use Apache Synapse as ESB and Aqualogic Service Registry as
UDDI registry, but the present Synapse implementation doesn't let to do
(easily) what I need (publishing, importing and almost everything you do
with UDDI registries).

Now I have to try Apache Synapse as ESB and jUDDI as UDDI implementation. I
want to know if is it possible or there are particular problems. And how can
I configure the "connection" between jUDDI and Synapse to do what I need? Is
there some specific documentation? Meantime i'm searching...

Thanks.

Pasquale