juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Pasquale Campitiello" <pas.campitie...@gmail.com>
Subject Error DataSource jUDDI
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 22:32:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying configuring jUDDI. I use:

1) Apache TomCat 5.5
2) MySQL 5.1
3) mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar
4) jUDDI-0.9rc4

I found the "Getting-Started" pdf in the wiki section. I followed it but
when I got to localhost:8080/juddi I get this error:

[...]
jUDDI DataSource Validation
+ Got a JNDI Context!
+ Got a JDBC DataSource (dsname=java:comp/env/jdbc/juddi)
- DB connection was not aquired. (Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory
(Could not create connection to database server. Attempted reconnect 3
times. Giving up.))
- SELECT COUNT(*) FROM PUBLISHER failed (null)
[...]

I tried to modify server.xml writing "jdbc/juddi" instead of "jdbc/juddiDB",
I verified my passwords, but I still have this annoying error.

Someone can help me?

Pasquale