juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcos Vinícius de Paiva Célio" <vinicius.glo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conference call on Wednesday, 11/12/2008 @ 1pm EST
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 18:31:38 GMT
I apologise for missing the meeting, but I'm giving my status:
I will make Juddi v3 api tests on a uddi server v3. Until now I have
installed Novel Uddi V3, If You have any other server suggestion...

I also need the juddi v3 api jar file and artfacts, do I have to compile the
project?

That's it! If You anyone have more activities that I can execute, please
give me a sign.

See You!!!

Att.