+1 from me in case you need it ... great work guys.
On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Kurt T Stam <email@example.com>
This is a vote for releasing jUDDI-2.0r6. This vote will be open for 72 hours.
The project branch lives in SVN under:
or using viewvc
The release artifacts can be found at:
This release should be followed by the 2.0-final release.
Release Notes for 2.0rc6:
* [JUDDI-109] - jUDDI server does not work with Axis2 libraries
* [JUDDI-110] - jUDDI console does not with Axis2 libraries
* [JUDDI-126] - Issues publishing an external taxonomy
* [JUDDI-128] - Connections leak at org.apache.juddi.registry.RegistryEngine.initializeDatabase(RegistryEngine.java:249)
* [JUDDI-129] - Paths in juddi-web to servlets is wrong.
* [JUDDI-183] - No logging using the juddi-tomcat bundle
* [JUDDI-184] - Derby db is not created correctly on initialization
* [JUDDI-185] - JAXR060RegistryTest throwing exceptions
* [JUDDI-125] - Please reference Subversion source repository on project web page http://ws.apache.org/juddi/source-repository.html
* [JUDDI-127] - Add mssql database schema files to juddi
* [JUDDI-130] - Add tomcat bundle w/juddi
* [JUDDI-48] - Ant tasks for managing juddi repository
* [JUDDI-169] - Add support the Ingres RDBMS
* [JUDDI-124] - Remove ant scripts from the project
My Vote +1