juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Cunningham <tcunn...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: JUDDI-206 status
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 05:07:22 GMT
Jeff,

If you still want JUDDI-206, please take it.     I'm still blocked by
JUDDI-217 (I can't debug any tests).

I logged a bunch of bugs - two tests are failing for me w/hibernate
config, 18/19 tests fail for me w/openjpa, and Eclipse doesn't work
debugging the tests - what we have in the DevGuide for this just doesn't
work.        The Eclipse thing might work for Kurt because of the maven
plugin, but I installed the maven plugin and can't get it to work and
I'm not real sure we should require people to use the Eclipse maven plugin.

--Tom