juddi-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Faath" <jfa...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Subscription API
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:23:11 GMT
Hi Natalie,

The Subscription API was already implemented as part of the 3.0.beta release so you should
be all set.

Regards,

Jeff

From: Natalie Turner [mailto:NATALIE.A.TURNER@saic.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 12:41 PM
To: juddi-dev@ws.apache.org

Good afternoon.  I wrote earlier this week about implementing juddi in jboss and have been
continuing in that effort and will be sharing what I've done as soon as I can get it working.

Our project has a requirement for Subscription API.  When do you anticipate that we will be
able to test the uddi v3 Subscription API feature?  I know all of the juddi v3 development
is done on a volunteer basis, and I'm not trying to step on toes or anything, but was just
curious if there was a time frame or if it is open-ended at this point? I noticed that there
are a few Jira tickets regarding Subscription, but know that there is a lot of other development
going on concurrently.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Natalie