juddi-dev mailing list archives

From judy_user <sisir...@tcs.com>
Subject error while configuring juddi
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:28:00 GMT

hi,
Can anyone please let me know what is the stable working version of jUDDI
currently?
I am using juddi-0.9rc4 along with apache-tomcat-6.0.20 and jdk 6. When I
run juddi, I am able to see the juddi happiness page without any errors(red
text), but when I try out any of the queries like get_authToken,publish,etc
on the console, I always get an error 'fault string and possible fault code
is not set' for every operation invoked.

 Can anyone please let me know if juddi-0.9rc4 works with jdk6 or do I need
to use jdk 5 only?