juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBoss and juddiv3
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 13:51:15 GMT
Natalie Turner wrote:
> What is the best juddi v3 beta package to compile and deploy in JBoss?
> I have compiled both the cxf and the core, and both of them attempt to
> start their services when I start up JBoss, but they don't actually
> start, yet throw no errors.  Any advice you could provide for
> deployment with JBoss is appreciated.
>
> Natalie

Hi Natalie,

Running on JBoss, you should be able to use a very lightweight
juddi.war, since it already has a JPA implementation (hibernate) and a
WS stack supporting JAX-WS. So, in the poms, you can set these
dependencies to 'provided' and it should build a nice lean juddi.war.

I don't know which version of JBoss you are trying to use but I would
use the JBossWS+CXF stack, that way the WEB-INF/beans.xml should work.

You will have to add:

Datasource + driver jar of the db you're trying to use.

Hope this helps.

--Kurt