juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Juddi v3 client error
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:47:49 GMT
Hi Zhao,

You code looks fine. In fact you can probably find something very
similar in the uddi-tck module, which makes me think that you don't have
the right jars on your classpath. One thing I would change is to use the
uddi-client code.
Please try to see if you can run the uddi-client unittests (which use
the uddi-tck) module. Just download the code from SVN

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/juddi/tags/juddi-v3.0.0.beta

The poms should specify what you'd need on your classpath. Hope that
helps, and please let us know if it doesn't.

--Kurt