juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Subscription API
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:02:00 GMT
Hi Natalie,

Jeff is right that the Subscription API has been implemented according
to the spec, but we'd like to add some addition functionality into
jUDDI, which is reflected in the outstanding jiras you may be referring
to. We just released beta and hopefully in a matter of weeks we will be
able to release 3.0. It'd be great to get you feedback.

Cheers,

--Kurt