juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Building the 3.0.0 tag from svn using mvn (was JUDDI-306...)
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:18:15 GMT
Hi Kurt,

Editing the word SNAPSHOT out of juddi-tomcat/bootstrap/pom.xml didn't
seem to help; I still get the error about being unable to access
org.apache.juddi:juddi-parent:pom:3.0.0.SNAPSHOT during the Tomcat packaging.

I also found the word SNAPSHOT in juddi-console/uddi-portlets/uddi-portlets.launch,
but editing it out of that file didn't help, either.

However, I *was* able to build just the juddi-core POM using Maven, so for
the purposes of verifying that I can use the fix for JUDDI-306, I should be
able to make progress that way.

But it would be really nice to figure out if I just have some sort of configuration
error in my environment, or if it's just not possible to build the 3.0 tag
from subversion.

I suppose the next thing I should try is to checkout the trunk, and see if I
can successfully build it using my Maven installation?

Are there Maven "debug" settings that I can configure which would give me
more information about where the SNAPSHOT reference is coming from?

thanks,

bryan