juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Saving a new business with no services in it seems to create a corrupted business record
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:33:32 GMT
Hi All,

It seems that if I create a publish a brand new business entity
to the 'uddi' publisher, by sending the request:

       <urn:save_business>
          <urn:authInfo>authtoken:5ece2884-694e-4341-b856-2a9d7c418aa6</urn:authInfo>
          <urn:businessEntity businessKey="uddi:uddi.org:MyBusinessKey">
             <urn:name >MySampleBusiness</urn:name>
          </urn:businessEntity>
       </urn:save_business>

I get back a successful response (a <businessDetail> message, with the detail
of my new business.

But then if I call <find_Business> for that business entity, I get a hard
'marshalling error', and in the logs I find the following:

[org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element
'serviceInfos' is not complete. One of '{"urn:uddi-org:api_v3":serviceInfo}' is
expected.]

I have no trouble calling <find_business> for business entities which have
one or more business services.

Should it be legal to have a business entity which has no services contained
within it?

thanks,

bryan