juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UDDIBrowser Portlet wsdlDeployment URL
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:17:34 GMT
webapps/uddi-portlets/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/uddi.xml

defines the juddi-server settings:

<uddi>
    <reloadDelay>5000</reloadDelay>
    <manager name="uddi-portlet-manager">
                <nodes>
                        <node>
                                <name>default-ws</name>
                                <properties>
                                        <property name="serverName"
value="remotehost"/>
                                        <property name="serverPort"
value="8080"/>
                                        <property name="rmiPort"
value="1099"/>
                                </properties>
                                <description>Main jUDDI node</description>
                                <!-- JAX-WS Transport -->

<proxyTransport>org.apache.juddi.v3.client.transport.JAXWSTransport</proxyTransport>

<custodyTransferUrl>http://${serverName}:${serverPort}/juddiv3/services/custody-transfer?wsdl</custodyTransferUrl>

and it is using JAX-WS transport by default, so really just these two
settings should matter:

<property name="serverName" value="remotehost"/>
<property name="serverPort" value="8080"/>

GWT is talking client (browser) - server (GWT widgets), then the widgets
talk the to UDDI server. So it maybe a bit confusing which 'server'
cannot be found.

So yeah some more info would be great.

--Kurt