juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UDDIBrowser Portlet wsdlDeployment URL
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:23:17 GMT
1. at line 50 of the NotificationServiceImpl it get its connection info
from the current server:

URL url = new URL(getThreadLocalRequest().getScheme(),
                            getThreadLocalRequest().getRemoteHost(),
                            getThreadLocalRequest().getLocalPort(),
                            "/juddiv3/notify/");

which really should be the remote jUDDI server! Can you please add a
jira for this?
Until then you could undeploy the SubscriptionNotificationPortlet to get
rid of the error.

2. What is the issue with the browser portlet? Do you mean that the
endpoint references 'localhost'?
If so then you have to set the correct for the server and port info in
the juddiv3.properties file. These values are then to populate the seed
data, at which time property replacement takes place. Note that this
will only happen on an empty database. Hopefully the console will allow
editing soon, so that you can modify things after the fact.

Hope this helps!

--Kurt