juddi-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>
Subject Re: Saving a new business with no services in it seems to create a corrupted business record
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 05:44:50 GMT
Hey guys, I noticed the same issue over the weekend.  Saving a
BusinessEntity with no BusinessServices worked but the jUDDI Client choked
(validation error) when trying to locate the BusinessEntity via
FindBusiness.  UDDIv3 XSD indicates that if a BusinessInfos element exists
then at least one BusinessInfo must as well.  I believe this issue effects
the following collection elements as well:

ServiceInfos
TModelInfos
BusinessServices
BindingTemplates
TModels
DiscoveryURLs

Unsure but this may also be present in complex types such as the DeleteXxxxx
servcies which also expect at minimum one key.  I was just working on some
jUnit tests to validate messages against the UDDIv3 XSD to shake out any
others.

Steve